Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
The team at cross keys were extremely helpful towards myself when purchasing my new house. They took the stress out of moving and made it a fluent process from start to finish. Bev was always her bubbly self, and Rob was there to let me in to the property to take measurements right up to the final exchange.
The office is a pleasure to visit in Stoke Village, Plymouth. It has a unique personal feel, not like a \'housing supermarket\' as are other high street agents.
When I\'m ready to enter the market again the first door I shall be knocking on will be Cross keys.
By: Craig Duncan
Apr 15, 2013
Thank you for your kinds words! May we take this opportunity of wishing you all the best with your new purchase! From the CK team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth