Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Katie from Choices approached us pro-actively when she saw that we had placed our property to let through another agent.
We agreed that Choices could also market the property and the result was immediate. Choices immediately organised viewings of good quality prospective tenants and were the only agent to give us weekly updates on progress.
Within a couple of weeks they had found an excellent tenant and were pragmatic when it came to us meeting them, showing them around the property and agreeing terms face to face.
On a personal level Katie has been exceptional. She has been highly efficient, businesslike, has negotiated well and goes the extra mile to help. If I ran an estate agency, I\'d want her on my team!
It has been an interesting exercise to compare 4 local agents all with the same brief. Choices, and our contact Katie, have shone head and shoulders above the rest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill