Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Negotiated an agreed rental fee on a house. I then received their rental contract which i marked up as its very one-sided in the landlord\'s favor which is most likely illegal in the UK according to the office of fair trading. The landlord supposedly refused to compromise on key points so we walked away.
By: None
Sep 15, 2013
My name is James Lawlor F.N.A.E.A. Director and founder of Lawlors property services .i take all criticisms and observations of,our Company seriously and if I had been made aware of your comments I would have acted immediately to discuss and confirm that all of our documents are vetted and approved by the National Association of Estate Agents and all directors are members of A.R.L.A . It is always the prerogative of the Landlord to accept or reject any tenant if they feel inclined to do so and obviously our Company can not be held responsible if you were not happy with the terms of,our tenancy agreements .If
if you have an issue in the future please contact me directly and I will endeavour to assist
Regards James Lawlor

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lawlors Sales & Lettings Loughton! To leave a new review of Lawlors Sales & Lettings Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lawlors Sales & Lettings Loughton