Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I arranged a viewing of a property on Dukes Avenue for 11.30am with someone called David at Power Lets Ltd.
At 10.22am D called and asked whether I was still attending. I confirmed. At 11.35am, having waited for 10 minutes outside the house, I called him to ask where he was and was told by D that I have not confirmed the viewing which is why he did not come. He then said that he would go for the keys to the property and give me a call. At 12.10pm I received the following text from him: "You are very nice. Good luck with that attitude. David."
My husband and I decided to go to their office to complain to D\'s manager. What we found was a woman (supposingly D\'s wife saying: "we are a private business, not a government institution- you cannot make a complaint and the manager is not here." D wasn\'t anywhere to be seen. He was probably hiding in their little shabby office.
We received no apologies, there was no will to rectify the situation or indeed show us the property. It\'s a shame we cannot contact the landlord to report the agent\'s misconduct.
Power Lets Ltd is a business run by a bloke and his wife who lack professionalism and manners. I would not recommend them to anyone. The whole experience was a nightmare.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Power Lets Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Power Lets Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Power Lets Ltd Office 1