Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the excellent services of Leaders Property Agents in Dorking High Street. Becky, Charlie and the whole team are friendly, professional and courteous at all times. I have first hand experience, from making initial enquires, viewing a property, signing the lease and resolving the initial teething problems of property maintenance and at all times, Leaders standard of Customer Service has been exemplary! They could not have been more helpful or supportive. Whenever I have the occasion to contact them, it is an absolute pleasure, and it is a comfort to know that if I do have any issue with my rented property, it is acted upon immediately and I know that I am good hands. They know their market, they know their jobs and they know how to treat people incredibly well. Five stars to the team at Leaders and many thanks to you all for your continual kind assistance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Dorking! To leave a new review of Leaders Dorking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Dorking