Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I decided to go with Beals over the couple of other Agents i had round as I got the feeling from the initial valuation that they could deliver what they preached. Jamie was pretty much spot on with the valuation, I liked his approach and he filled me with confidence about selling the house in a very short period of time which was exactly what I required. During the selling period all the guys in the office regularly kept me updated with progress and in particular, Jessica, who seemed to get lots of viewings and would then call me with regular feedback, good or bad. Quite often Estate Agents seem get a bad reputation but dealing with these guys it could not have been further from the truth! I\'m already looking forward to selling another house in their area!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8