Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I am pretty convinced that KFH were lying to me on a property I am interested in purchasing - they actually put me off the purchase although I\'m sure their intention was to galvanise me into bidding more.

Essentially they keep claiming another bidder has outbid me - but the maths of it just doesn\'t add up, i,e. they say the seller will except X, I bid a little under and apparently someone has out bid me - so why has that not been accepted as apparently they are in the same position as me etc..and they dutifully go off with a bid to the seller before coming back and saying they have always had a higher offer in place - so why even take my offer to the seller?! it just doesnt add up and now after several days of ignoring them the property has still not gone "under offer" online. basically getting the impression i am bidding against myself here!!
Not lied - it\'s basically fraud. just almost impossible to catch them out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill