Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I booked both an Energy Performance Certificate and Gas Safety Certificate review from this company via online booking system. I was initially very impressed when, within 24 hours, I was contacted and the EPC was booked. Within a week I was in receipt of the EPC in the form of a PDF document.

Sadly a month later I am still awaiting the Gas Safety Certificate and despite further online investigation and phone calls to the company I am no further forward.

Payment up-front doesn\'t seem to prompt good service and I maybe should have made alternative arrangements.

Can\'t think that I will return for any future work and certainly can\'t recommend this Company, from whom I will be seeking a refund if nothing sorted in next couple of days.
Carried out the work for which they were paid??

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham! To leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Tree Beckenham