Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
DO NOT USE THIS LETTINGS AGENTS!! I used to be a Tenant with Mitchells Letting Agents New Milton, and i handed in my notice to quit , and because they can\'t find a new Tenant for the property as their rent is to much, they are trying to make me pay the rent on the property and i don\'t live their anymore. Mitchells have not given me back my deposit money and they did exactly the same to my sister who rented from them. I am having to seek legal advice and will maybe have to go to court. DO NOT USE MITCHELLS LETTINGS........EVER!!!!
Earn your living the right way like other people in the world have to. I am so disgusted and now i have to spend out on a Solicitor as i am not having this anymore. They need to give my deposit money back and i was pre warned about using Mitchells letting agents in the first place. Bad business people. Be warned!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mitchells Lettings & Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Mitchells Lettings & Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mitchells Lettings & Management Office 1