Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I cannot say any part of dealing with Dexters has been pleasant. Our move in date was delayed by almost a week as Dexters had not filed the tenancy agreement in time, and we were not compensated for the additional rent we had paid for this period. Also, the flat had not been \'professionally cleaned\' as we were told it would be. There were mouldy potatoes rotting in the cupboard amongst medical supplies, Christmas decorations and something foul left in the fridge. We complained - they told us they had instructed the flat to be cleaned and there was nothing they could do!

Now we are moving out of our accommodation 18 months later, and now we are dealing with viewings. Dexters are unreasonable and unreliable and have not once stuck to the rule of contacting us 24 hours prior to viewing.

We have learnt our lesson and will not be dealing with dexters again.
By: Louise
Apr 30, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 2! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 2