Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I got in touch with Mary when I was very disappointed by not getting my deposit sorted for 2 months. Despite of making several calls to other agent who was dealing with this property (don\'t want to name the agent). Mary not only sorted it all out in a decent time period but also kept communicaion alive if the matter was taking a bit of time to sort out. The key part with Mary was that I was not being forgotten and keeping the communication even if it was taking some time. Before no one was trying to even update me if there as any issue in sorting out the matter. I was very impressed by the customer dealing skill of Marie. Although I had a bitter experience in dealing with Preston Baker intially but the way it was carried later on was very satisfying and I would go for Preston Baker again if I need any assistance in letting or buying the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Lettings Office