Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I cannot express how fantastic Adele has been throughout a very long and stressful sale/purchase due to factors outside of our control. She is extremely profressional, supportive and reliable. Most importantly I feel we became firm friends throughout the process which is due to her constant reassurance, support and excellent profressionalism. Her knowledge and expertise are extensive, often going above and beyond what most would expect from an Estate Agent. I can honestly say if it weren\'t for her my sale/purchase would not have gone through. I cannot thank Adele enough for everything, and despite the relief to have finally seen this deal through to the end, I am sad that I will not have the pleasure of working with Adele anymore - that is, until I move again!
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 24, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback Andrea and look forward to working again with you in the future! All the best for your new home. Regards Adele

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading