Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Bilal Hanjra was really efficient and followed through with everything he said he would do. He offered clear information and advice when asked. The whole process of securing the tenancy was a breeze, and it\'s a great apartment. I must admit I was a bit annoyed that I was given some wrong information about the property during my viewing. Some (though not all) of these misrepresentations may have been a consequence of the landlord making late changes; but it seemed sharp only to inform me of them at the moment I was making my offer... Apart from this I\'ve been quite impressed - and my property manager Hayley Morrell has been brilliant - professional, reassuring and very efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London