Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
An absolute shambles of an agent, by far the worst I have come accross and that is saying something. I have been waiting 4 months for some minor work to be done. In that time I have received one phonecall from DJ Alexander to give me an update while I have phoned and emailed them at least twice a week to try and get this work started. And it\'s not as if I have asked for anything major, the work estimate is less than a day yet it has still taken this long, and the work hasn\'t even started now.

In addition to the maintenance department being useless, the \'property assistant\'s\' are just as bad, they will quite happily ignore emails and phonecalls (your number shows up on the phone and they have openly admitted to me that they ignore calls if they know who it is)

Finally, your contract with DJ Alexander is hardly worth the paper it is written on. I am yet to receive a copy of my contract even after sending multiple chasers for a copy. You will receive no notice of people entering the property in your absence, I know of at least 5 occassions when agents/Contractors/maintenance have entered the flat without gaining prior permission or even letting us know that someone would be going to the property.

In short, DJ Alexander shoould be ashamed and embarrased to call themselves a letting agent, and the so-called \'service\' gthey provide
By: none
Apr 11, 2013
Dear disgruntled jdh

I WOULD BE OBLIGED IF YOU WOULD CONTACT ME ON 07966137819 TO DISCUSS YOUR COMMENTS

DAVID ALEXANDER

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh