Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I applied for a property in the Oldham area and it was a really simple straight forward process. I was quickly passed over to Angela Reed who was wonderful. She was bubbly and really helpful. I have been offered the property and we are really pleased. I would reccomend Ryder and Dutton and Angela to any of my friends. Thanks Amanda Howe
By: R&D
Apr 11, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Angela at our Property Management office, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Oldham! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Oldham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Oldham