Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
After being called at work ( despite being asked not to) and on my mobile three to four times a day, I finally relented to attend a viewing with Foxtons, Kingston. I was due to meet the agent at 1030 outside the property. It was a particulalry cold day and I made sure to be outside the property early. After ten minutes and no sign, I text the agent only, and she said "she was on her way". After another 10 minutes of waiting, I crossed the road to get a bus back into the town, only to see her BMW do a drive by past the house, and then continue driving. That was at 1050am! Out of curiosity I waited another few minutes to see if she would actually go to the house to meet me, she did, and then called me (at 1053am) to ask where I was!?!?
Given that I had made it out to the property (and had to travel an hour to do so), a common courtesy would be to arrive on time. They have lost a good customer in me.. Anyone reading this, note, I do not do this often but felt compelled to do so.. think twice about Foxtons!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames