Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I now have the most lovely property in my much loved town of Eastbourne. I contacted Oakfield and was lucky enough to be put in touch with Linsey Stephan. After such a short chat with Linsey, she understood exactly what I was looking for and didn\'t waste my time with properties she knew I wouldn\'t have been interested in. Oakfield, and Linsey in particular, kept me in touch all the time (even on her days off) with how the purchase was progressing which was invaluable. Oakfield acted like an agent should do, liaising with solicitors, chasing all parties concerned and addressing problems as they arose, which they always do. I can\'t thank Linsey enough for her professionalism and her honesty throughout what can be the most stressful of life experiences. Marvellous.
By: Oakfield
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Kate Guindi,

Thank you for taking the time to review the level of service you received from Linsey in our Eastbourne branch we are delighted she was able to identify your needs so well and find you the perfect new home.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne