Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Generally very well dealt with by all members of staff as I searched for a house and when I found the one I wanted. When I had a concern about my private situation, it was dealt with in a kind, understanding and professional manner. This service was all very good when I was actually purchasing a property.

When I had also had to look for a rental house to cover the interim period between my original sale, I did not get the same attention to detail. I remember giving my details to a person but I did not at any time get any follow up with property alerts. This was particularly disappointing and upsetting because I was relying on swift alerts to find a property as I was imminently going to be without a home for my children and I. I struggled to find a property in the market at the time and was amazed that I wasn\'t being called with potential rental properties. Having said that, I wasn\'t getting alerts from several of the other either.

However, I do think the staff are very friendly and helpful - I\'ve spoken to many over 18 months or more. They do listen and aim to assist and act on concerns. They are extremely personable and seem genuine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury