Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I found a property for my son to let and had to pay the £200 admin fee up front. Unfortunately my son failed the credit check and despite us offering to pay the six months lease in one go, my son was declined. No problem at least we would get £150 back. Having paid the £200 by debit card i expected that the refund would be returned via the same method. This apparently is not the way that John German do business. I was told by a member of their staff that a cheque would be posted to our address! This would take a couple of days to arrive and five days to clear through my bank. Naturally i objected strongly that refunds should be made the same way as customers make payments. The attitude from their staff was dismissive, arrogant and bullish. "This is how we do it here" was the reply. Having stood my ground and insisted that the refund would not be acceptable by cheque, they finally agreed to make payment by bacs to my account. This was a week ago and i am still waiting!
Definately the worst agent i have dealt with, both arrogant and completely unhelpful.
Steer clear like the plague!
Better customer service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John German Stafford! To leave a new review of John German Stafford, please click the link below !
Write a review for John German Stafford