May 30,2010
May 30,2010
Awful customer service, slow at repairs, an absolute nightmare.
By: Mat
Jul 12, 2011
I have a wonderful experience with this awful agency.
Repair required ages and lots of emails and phone calls and patient. Funny enough, they kept sending the same guy who didn't know how to fix things and insisting that it can't be repaired, while a few months later, another guy identified the problem and fixed it on his first visit.
Inspection was rubbish - the guy who does the inspection before anyone moves in has no ideas what he should be looking at or for. There were moulded bread inside the toaster and moulds on some of the cushions. A broken lamps was hidden behind bedding which was hidden inside one of the cupboard, luckily I didn't cut myself when removing the bedding. The dishes which the landlord provided were awfully dirty. Marks and dirt all over the plates and dishes.
Did not know and was not informed about the fact that the flat runs by pay-as-you-go electricity. Had to top-up once in a while and very expensive.
There was no mirror to use in the bathroom and even when we bought one, they wouldn't send someone to mount it on the wall because it would cost the landlord £50 even we paid 9months' rent up front (£5500).
They knew something was broken but they didn't care enough to replace it. (I bet they asked the landlord to pay but kept the money). One of the chair was damaged and should be replaced but they didn't and, again, they were lucky that I didn't break my back sitting on that broken chair.
The flat I rented from them was so dirty that I had to spend a week cleaning the whole damn flat before actually moving in. This is only a part of the problems I experienced with them. In sum, they take your money and let you rot !!
By: Mary
Jun 02, 2010
Very generalised comment. A few details would help future tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Withington! To leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Philip James Partnership Withington