Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
We bought our first property through cray and norton and I must say it was a straightforward, no hassle process. Robin first showed us the property and was very helpful with our offer. Once we made our offer we dealt with Marcel who was very professional and also very accommodating as we needed to view the property many times before handover. He was also very helpful in our renegotiations after our property inspection. All in all The staff at Cray and Norton made buying our first property such a delight. My wife and I highly reccomend this company and we would definatley use them again in the future.
By: Darren Cray
Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it is always nice to receive positive feedback and I have thanked Marcel and Robyn for making your experience with us a good one.

Darren Cray

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon