Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
My wife and I used Gregory Brown to purchase our property. They were very, very good. From making the initial viewing, they promptly booked us in. When being shown around, what I liked was how passionate the agent was about the property. There is nothing worse than being shown around by an uninterested agent. Gregory Brown was the complete opposite, they took so much interest in how the property would suite us as a family. We made an offer that same day and this was promptly filtered through to the vendor, and was handled professionally and efficiently. Once we had our offer accepted, we were had the very helpful Tom Elliott looking after us. Although this transaction took several months, this was by no way the fault of Gregory Brown. I believe without their professional experience and calming approach, the transaction may have taken longer. I would deffinately recommend Gregory Brown estate agents and will certainly use them again. A BIG thank you to Tom and his team for all the all help you afforded us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 2! To leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gregory Brown Office 2