Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
My husband and I have been urgently looking for a 1 bedroom apartment and had been to view a number of flats but could not find one that was suited to us. We had a list of criteria we wanted met before choosing a flat and we had an agreement that if one of us should not like the flat then we would not take it. We had been to all of the letting agencies in RedhilI except for Choices so I called Choices and spoke to Katie Rest who told me that we should pop down to see her as she is sure she will have something to our taste. Katie showed us some pictures of the flat and my first impression from the photos was that the flat was too small to which Katie assured me that the photos are deceiving and that she would be more than happy to take us round to view the flat on the same day. We explained to her the criteria we were looking for and she immediately knew that the flat was for us. On seeing the flat, my husband and I decided there and then that we wanted it. Katie was spot on with intuiting our needs and every single criteria was met with the flat thanks to Katie\'s professionalism and enthusiasm. We have dealt with other agencies and no agent has come close to delivering the kind of service that Katie has. Her positive attitude and comfortable presence has in our opinion put Choices a cut above the rest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill