Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Please please people, I would advise you stay away from Mather Marshall letting agents in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. They are the most despicable, most Rude, most unfriendly, most useless letting agents that ever existed on human planet. At first they portrayed friendly and niciestness just to they could collect from you, but once that is out of the way, their ugliness begin.
I had a misfortune of letting through them, I literally had to chase them before they can help with anything with the house. They are always very rude and angry whenever you call. To them, they\'ve gotten your money and you no longer matters. It was later when they start doing it to me and I told few friends, they said the same happened to other friends that let from Mather Marshall letting agents.
This letting agents are so unprofessional that you begin to wonder why they are allow to the public. Their manners and level of understanding is below Zero. I would not recommend MM letting agent to anybody. Infact, please stay away or be ready to be Mistreated.
Get rid of all the agent, then take on new people with good attitude and human friendly.
Attached Files