Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Disgraceful service from these clowns, PLEASE do not use them, choose another estate agent !! Run by incompetent unprofessional "*"s, lead by James Greaves, I think he actually calls himself a director ?? I had the misfortune of using them for a year while renting in Burntwood, they lied, cheated, charge outrageous fees that are not in your tenants contract, on leaving the property, I had a battle for nearly 3 weeks to obtain my deposit back, even though the Landlord had rung them twice and DEMANDED they return my deposit, had to eventually call the police for advice as I intended to sit in their office until they paid it back, steer clear, you have been warned.
By: Jayman Lettings
Jul 29, 2016
Dear Tenant,
With regret we were unable to release your deposit until your landlord had confirmed this in writing to us. The deposit was released by BACS when this was received. All of our fees are outlined in the agreement you signed when you moved into the property. We have spoken to your landlord in this instance who agreed with the way in which we handled the matter.

Jayman Estate Agents