Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Caley was able to find us two flats over the past two years, therefore I decided to ask him for help again for our current search. He has always been very kind and helpful and did his job with dedication and passion. Our search wasn\'t easy, however he understood from the very beginning what our real needs were and showed us flats accordingly. Being returning customers, he always gave us priority and first choice in flats. When busy with other customers, he asked James to go for viewings with us. James was very professional and helpful and showed passion and interest for our search despite it wasn\'t one of his priorities. I am very satisfied with the service received as I felt always welcome and always well considered. Caley\'s hard work on our search should be praised as he always demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm, relentless drive and also creativity. Shall I be looking for another property I would definitely contact them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office