Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
The main problem with Puddle and Co from my point of view is poor communication. They leave the answer machine on even when they are in the office, and they don\'t return telephone calls. Even their \'emergency number\' goes to voicemail, and they don\'t respond to messages left on that either. They also leave the office unattended without even a note on the door saying when they will be back. I formed a bad impression of them when I was in their office to pick up keys at the start of my tenancy. I had to wait behind two landlords who had questions like \'why don\'t you return my calls\' and \'where is the money that my tenants have paid you\'. I have now got a problem with the property and I am trying to sort it out directly with the owner who lives abroad !
Returned my telephone calls. Manned their office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Puddle & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Puddle & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Puddle & Co Office 1