Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Simply the best service in London. I was amazed by the service that Streets Ahead had to offer, unrivalled and individual. They gave me the \'time of day\' that all other agents we met hadn\'t - I called all the big high street names
who have shiny floors and fancy lights etc - we wasnt important enough to them it seemed. Sure enough only Streets Ahead took all stops out to be on top and I honestly was impressed by their hard work and integrity to be one of their customers. I was looking for a rental house and was extremely constricted to time - we had look all over and nothing was appealing and none of the agents made any visible signs to help.

Daniel Sarpong - the agent I met was the key behind my search - extremely courteous, diligent, energetic and on the ball - a professional agent and gentlemen. He kept me in touch at all times and didn\'t let go until I had the keys secure in my hands. I am a hard person to influence by nature, and Streets Ahead and their team - won my confidence. I must say thank you from the whole family, we love our new home and we hope to use you again one day ! Keep it up - service driven quality at its best - I just hope people get to read my honest review. Now I understand why they had won the Times estate agent award! And Daniel certainly deserves a bonus!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch