Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013

I have a small property portfolio and have been renting various properties for about 10years¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦.RMJ is the worst agent I have ever had to deal with, they cannot complete the most simple tasks in their own profession.

After almost 6 weeks of emails and telephone calls to get my copy of the signed Tenancy agreement and guarantor details from Robinson Michael and Jacksons, they finally emailed it to me, on checking the contract there is no mention of a guarantor, the guarantor was a condition of me letting the property.
More phone calls and email and they final produced the guarantor documentation.

As the new tenant is claiming housing benefit another condition was the rent is paid directly to me so Robinson Michael and Jackson said they would get that setup¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦.They arranged for a one off payment from the council to themselves to cover their fees and that's all!¢â‚¬Â¦..I'm now trying to sort it out myself to get the backdated rent and all subsequent payments.

The deposit was also paid direct to me instead of being paid to my DPS account
as RMJ said they would.

Save yourself time, money and hassel and use someone else, you will pay for a service you will not receive
By: Agent
Sep 27, 2013
Dear Cusomer, could you let us know your name / what property this is regarding so that we can address these issues? Many thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 10! To leave a new review of Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 10