Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
The most ill-mannered director I have EVER spoken to. As I am in the industry myself I have a high level of expectations of what agents should be like, let alone a director. James Jayson is a disgrace to his company, he was extremely rude, unhelpful and unprofessional over email and even ruder on the phone (laughed at me and said he didn\'t want to rent to me just because I asked the same question twice??). I honestly can\'t believe this company is still in business, he was an utter idiot and is setting a poor example for his staff.
I wanted to offer way above the asking price of this property as I am so keen on that street, I am truly so shocked that I have just been spoken to like that, as the property industry in NW London is so tight this information will be spread rapidly. Word of mouth can be very important in this industry, especially if its a small company whereby the director also acts as a receptionist like this one did.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jayson Russell London! To leave a new review of Jayson Russell London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jayson Russell London