Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
I have lived in my flat for 6yrs now, when we first moved in our management fees were £300 every 6months this was to include cleaning communal corridors once a week, cleaning carpark, window cleaning once a month, cleaning communal bins once a month and decorating of comunal corridors 5yrs, we didn\'t think this was a bad price until the next years estimate came through and it had gone up to £1000 for the year!! There are 13 flats so that\'s a heck of a lot of money when you notice that the only thing being done is the cleaning of communal corridors fortnightly!
I met our \'property manager\' (I use the term loosely!) and told him that I thought it was disgusting that we were being charged so much for so little and I was told that the money we pay doesn\'t just go on our flats but goes into a joint kitty in case there\'s a problem somewhere else! So in essence if someone up the road has a lock broken we could end up paying!! How\'s this fair!!
We had problems with the bin store where the bin men forgot their key numerous times and forced the door open when we reported this to om we were told to prove it was the bin men and we still had to pay! Eventually we managed to get a keypad put on the door with a code now the doors are broken again due to the bin men but we reported this last week as we can\'t open either of the doors and there is rubbish outside and we still haven\'t heard from them!!
Another case is I had my little boys tricycle outside our door we live in a 2bed flat and don\'t have the space to store it I came home one day to a note saying that it had been taken under orders of om, when I rang them to ask where it was they had no idea!! I managed to hunt it down and the man who had been instructed was told to store it for a month what was this achieving? When I saw Tim Hughes the next time I confronted him rather angrily and asked him what his intention was and I was told it was a fire hazard l, its a toddlers tricycle out of the way of any doors and as far as I know they don\'t have a habit of self combusting!!
these are just a few things I think I\'ll run out of space before I finished!!
DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE OM PRPOPERTY MANAGEMENT THEY ARE MONEY GRABBING CROOKS!!
Good luck to everyone in the process of getting rid of them!! =)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1