Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
WE used their Mortgage broker Michael O\'Brien and bought our house through Ramsey Moore and he guided us through the process. Supplying the requested paper work took a while from our end and This was tedious at times but we got there in their in the end, We are now enjoying living in new house. Michael O\'Brien was available whenever we needed to talk to him and always kept us informed and updated. Michael has great patience as I asked him so many questions. He explained the ins and outs and reasons why he was putting his suggestions to us. He has a great attitude even when I was being cautious he put me at ease. His assistant was also very helpful.

There were always very nice to us when we visited the office. My only comment would be because we were on the road for over an hour to get there. A cup of tea would have been nice.

Apart from that we are so grateful to all the staff at Ramsey Moore as they even supplied colouring book and crayons to keep our twin toddlers happy.

Mark in sales is always cheerful.

I\'m sure if you choose with Ramsey Moore they will look after you well.

Dave and Helen

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham