Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
The agent was engaged in August 2011 to manage the property as i left for the USA. Their management was poor with little or no follow up on actions, nor were reports accurate nor timely. When the tenant left the property an inventory was not carried out leading to lost items.

Most recently for the most recent tennancy they have not sent me a signed agreement, have not registered the new tennants deposit, made them pay 6 months in advance but did not tell me, and have now seemingly absconded with the rent.

in chasing they have been unresponsive and the last conversation with Abul he was incredulous when i aked to be paid.
By: Anshul712
Oct 04, 2013
Hi John,

This is Anshul - your first tenant ! Fancy meeting you here - we were both duped by the agency. At the end of the tenancy they said they will charge us 400 pounds for the cleaning. When we agreed, we still did not see our deposit. I kept chasing for a couple of months, before I had to go away on business. To date, I have not seen my deposit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets