Apr 08,2013
Diane Armstrong
Katrina Johnson
Apr 08,2013
Having used another local agent in the Croydon area, I was very disappointed with the service I was receiving when the current tenant vacated the property. I contaced Diane having found a letter in the property advising that she could find a suitable tenant . She \'promised\' she could find a new tenant within 48 hours. She kept that promiise and within that timescale, she found a tenant, and with a higher rental that the previous agent. We told her we were going on holiday in 7 days but this was not a problem as she and her team took care of everything. Documents were emailed to us thereby allowing us to sign these electronically. We contacted Katrina from overseas who explained all the relevant electronics documents to us. Everything went smoothly allowing us to enjoy our holiday without any worries. On our return we went to the office where we received a very warm welcome from Diane and the team. Thank you very much Diane and your team for the excellent service you all gave us for the easy transition to Townends.

Townends