Apr 09,2013
By: 'Becki'
Apr 09,2013
I was recommended Downer & Co as the property we were selling was a bit unusual and I was told that they were very good at selling unusual properties.

Richard completely understood the property and what we were trying to achieve with the sale, listened to our concerns, advised on the best way to progress, and was very helpful when we eventually put the property on the market after a long period of preparation.

Once the house was on the market, and throughout viewings, offers and the sale of the property, Fraser kept us updated with anything and everything that was happening. It really felt like we were in safe hands and didn\'t need to worry because Fraser would chase people as necessary to make the sale happen.

Overall I was very impressed with the service from everyone at Downer & Co and would/will definitely use them again in the future.

Downer & Co