May 27,2010
May 27,2010
this helpful not use this estate agent. I recently had the worst encounter I've ever had with an estate agent with this particular estate agent. The personal I dealt with were aggressive, took a deposit from me without showing me the property I was to let. The property was not suitable as I have young children. I was refunded a portion of the deposit after days and days of threatening court action. Do not make the mistake I made and walk through the doors of this estate agent.
By: TP
Apr 26, 2012
Trading Places would like to set the record straight. The family in question viewed the property when we were marketing the property for sale. The property then became available for letting and the wife of the couple came into our office excited that the property was available for letting because their circumstances were such that renting was the route they were now looking to go. We offered the lady a chance to view the property again but the offer was declined on the basis "there is no need to see it again" (not our words). We provided the necessary terms & conditions plus reference forms. We took a holding deposit as so to take the property off the market. Several days later the husband came into our office to say they no longer wished to proceed with the let. We were close to the proposed tenancy start date and the landlord had lost valuable marketing time and so a sum of money was given to the landlord to compensate him. We did not take anything to cover our time and expense and the landlord in this instance agreed to give back some of the money because he was only interested in covering the time lost between when this family were due to move in and when the next group of tenants which we found actually did move in. If we treated people in the fashion portrayed by the author of this comment why would the family later register with us for buying property and subsequently view several properties with us. We bear no grudges, we always act in a professional manner but we do believe in fairness and if a party involved in a potential letting decides not to proceed surely the other party should be compensated for any loss due to a change of mind.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone! To leave a new review of Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone