Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
I was searching for the "right" house for months and always seemed to come back to Regents. Chris was excellent from start to finish and was always fair and nothing was ever too much bother. When negotiations got down to detail I felt somewhat bullied (not by Chris as the language and tone of the emails was different to his style!!) but I dug my heels in and got a good deal. I would certainly use Regents to sell my house in future and would have no hesitation buying through them again.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Apr 10, 2013
Dear Karen,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury