Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
I was a tenant of Enviro Estates for 6 months. Even though it was a flat on the third floor they gave me the opportunity to keep my dog when a lot of other agents wouldn\'t give me the time of day and I was very grateful of them giving me the chance to prove that not all dog owners are irresponsible, I have to say it\'s a pity there aren\'t more agents out there like Enviro Estates! When the boiler broke down I contacted Linda and she got on to it straight away and it was all sorted out very quickly with no fuss. Sadly I had to leave due to my dog having trouble getting up the stairs (old age crept up on him) and I had no choice but to look for something else otherwise I would still be there now. All in all I would be more than happy to rent a property through Enviro Estates again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enviro Estates Manchester! To leave a new review of Enviro Estates Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enviro Estates Manchester