Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
I was very impressed by all aspects of the service that I received from property eagle. Tom responded to my initial email enquiry with a telephone call where Tom explained the service and we agreed date he would visit for valuation and to take pictures.He sent me all the pictures and the description of the house for comment before posting to the web. When I was happy with the package I paid the fee online and within 2 hours my house was on their website, Zoopla & Rightmove. With a few days I received an unexpected package in the post - a set of beautifully presented glossy brochures of the house which I handed to prospective buyers in due course. Rebecca handled all the requests for viewings and follow-ups and was at all times very helpful and professional and always very reliable in returning phone calls / email messages very promptly. I warmly and confidently recommend Property Eagle for a professional, efficient and very friendly service at an amazingly low cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey