Apr 08,2013
Joanne Geraghty
Apr 08,2013
I needed to book some self catering accommodation in Bournemouth as I had a work placement there for a month. It was impossible for me to stay in a hotel as I have a little Pug who I wanted to take with me. Kennels were not an option as I was to be away from home for such a long duration.

I Googled self catering in Bournemouth and found Bournecoast. I read on their website that they were very well established and were family run. This was important to me as I didn\'t want a grotty property in a horrible part of town.

I rang and spoke to a lady called Jo who was not only extremely helpful, but also very knowledgeable about the whole area. She gave me good advice about the best placed properties for myself and \'Pugley\'.

The whole process was slick and professional and I felt very well looked after before, during and after my stay.

Bournecoast Properties