Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I would thouroughly recommend this company and be very pleased to use them in the future (if we were not relocating out of the area). I feel that their fees are very fair (lower than their less competent competitors) and the service they provided was of a very high standard. This was initiated in the market appraisal visit by Colin Shairp and continued by Hilary and her colleagues, Sarah and Albert.
Our buyers however used the services of Verisona solicitors, who are reccomended by Town & Country Southern, and we found that they did not assist in a smooth sale of our property and were blunt to say the least! I would suggest very strongly that T&C no longer recommend this company.
In summary, a fantastic company, very professional and I would like to thank them very much for all their assistance in our sale!
By: Vincent Denham
May 03, 2013
As the Chief Executive of Verisona, while noting that the comment is not made by our own client, I am disappointed that the vendor was not impressed with our service; however, as stated Mr Penney was not our client and it is therefore difficult for me to comment on the transaction from his perspective. We will always act in the best interest of our own client while trying at all times to bring every transaction to the best conclusion for all concerned. I can confirm that our client is perfectly happy with our service in this purchase.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth