Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
With a full time day job, managing my six rental properties was becoming really stressful. It was a big decision to go for a full property management package, but thanks to Key Properties I haven't looked back. I'd recommend Key time and time again. The team quite literally can't do enough for you. I hardly have to give my rental properties a second thought now as Key has looked after everything ¢â‚¬â€œ from finding new tenants (really quickly!) to looking after deposits, rent collection (what a relief!) and even any repairs and maintenance that need sorting out. The team is friendly and professional and obviously knows the industry inside out. Little issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently - when in my pre-Key Properties days they would have taken up my whole week. Thank you Key Properties! Warmly recommended.
By: Landlord
Apr 16, 2013
I would agree with JS. Certainly not our experience...
By: JS
Apr 10, 2013
Really? Sounds nothing like the other landlords who've had the misfortune of dealing with Key. I smell a rat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 2! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 2