Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Peter Lindberg was extremely professional and friendly at the point of first contact and took time to listen to my personal circumstances. He then established exactly what I required regarding the sale of my property. He was extremely helpful keeping me fully informed at every stage and would always check that he was complying with my instructions before actively working hard to progress the sale. He provided a personal touch which I had not expected and the whole team were interested and thoughtful throughout, always providing the best advice possible.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Apr 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on the professional and friendly service you received from Peter and the team at Newton Abbot. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot