Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
I am writing this review relating solely to Jo Timberlake and Shannon Smith. Jo managed the activity with Prospect once our offer had been accepted and I found her to be courteous and professional at all times even during difficult situations. I think we would have struggled to meet the completion date without her tenacity in ensuring all parties were playing their appropriate part. Having not bought a property for some considerable time this is the first time I\'ve experienced segregation of roles between an agent and back office support services and its certainly something I would want to ensure in any agency I dealt with in future as it proved invaluable. There must be a mention for Shannon as well who was always so helpful and professional at weekends when no once else was around and she was clearly very busy.Had the initial viewing staff performed at the same level my overall rating would have been excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Warfield