Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Initially, I asked them to market my property. I thought that, as a local family company, the sales would be in good hands. The market collapsed however and it didn\'t get sold in time. They advised me to let it while waiting recovery of the market. I explained I was new to this and asked their guidance. Now, 2 years later, I am extremely dissatisfied.

Inexperienced as I was I ended up with losing electrical equipment because they didn\'t do an inspection between tenants, did not give the latest tenant an inventory and never documented any missing items. I was presented with a repairs bill for a problem they never informed me about until it had been repaired by a firm they authorized and, although they said they would deduct the cost from the next rent, they never did so. I was contacted by the firm i never authorized to pay the bill despite the agent assuring me twice they would do so. They did not present me with a contract so, when they told me they were going to withhold a month\'s rent as goodbye fee when I decided to move to another agent, I was unpleasantly surprised. Documents regarding the property in their possession have magically vanished.

Basically, they did not do anything, not even the basics you could expect from an agent you pay to look after your property and caused me hardship. I may have been naive and vulnerable but that does not right their conduct.

Stay away from this agent!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Waddington & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Waddington & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Waddington & Co Office 1