Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
I dealt with a young lady called lucy to sell my property. After having a bad experience with another agent choices were a breath of fresh air and I found her very proactive in her approach to valuing and marketing my house. Not only did the. staff give me feedback but I didn\'t feel the need to chase them after viewings. I was lucky enough to be home on some occasions to see the viewings and how well the company portrayed my home. I met another girl but unfortunately can only remember Lucy\'s name as she was my main point of contact and I would have left a review sooner had I remembered as she was excellent and I genuinely do not believe that we would have sold at the price we did in the current market were it not for her knowledge and professionalism, so thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon