Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Worst experience with letting agents EVER!!! We agreed on the price, on the move in date and everything. They took the money from us (agency fees + rent + deposit), but didn\'t give us the keys on the same day, because the landlord hadn\'t signed the agreement yet. The next thing we know - the landlord changed his mind and doesn\'t want to let the property to us anymore, and we are left with NO MONEY and NO FLAT at the same time. We had to move out from our previous flat the next day after this happened, and were completely desperate. Luckily we found a new place, but we had to spend all our savings for the new flat\'s rent and deposit, because our £3000 still haven\'t been refunded!!! I don\'t recommend to use the services of this agency to anyone.
Refund the money ASAP and not take any fees, since they had no right to take our money and not give us the keys.
By: Daniel Bickerdike
Sep 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My name is Daniel and I am new lettings manager as of June 2013. I would be really keen to discuss this matter further with you and ensure that the money has indeed come back to you. Unfortunately, everything does remain subject to contract prior to both the agreements being sign executed and if a landlord decision is to pull out then there is not a great deal that we can do about it. None the less, please give me a call when you find the time on 020 7735 9016 or pop into the office on 315 Kennington Lane, SE11 4QE. I look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 20