Apr 08,2013
By: 'Lynda Sherwin'
Apr 08,2013
I was made aware of Barry Towers and his letting agency via a work acquaintance and contacted him to handle the letting of my properties. As a first time landlord I found Barry\'s knowledge and expertise invaluable and he was able to give me advice on a range of subjects such as insurance (I was able to save two hundred pounds) and deposit protection. Barry has provided me with regular updates when letting my properties and his communication has been excellent. He is very thorough and professional in the way he does business and advertised my properties and dealt with all enquiries promptly and effectively. He offers differing levels of management of properties and all are very competitively priced. Two of my properties were let very quickly and Barry will be handling the letting of my third property. I would recommend Barry and LoCost Lets to any landlords and prospective tenants.

LocostLets