Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
My property has been let - consistently - by Bullman Booth over the last fifteen years. They have responded swiftly to my enquiries; particularly when it is pertinent to the integrity of the flat itself. I have obviously renovated the flat during their management, but since I now live overseas, I rely heavily on them to make sure my flat is somewhere that I would want to live in. I have to rely on their integrity, because of my location, and as far as all the relevant details are concerned I have no issues. Philip Bullman is a consummate professional, and I have every faith that he will give me the best advice that my particular market will stand. He has an intimate knowledge of the area, and I would not hesitate to recommend Bullman Booth - and have done so. Any future tenants or buyers out there will be well served by this well recognized local Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bullman Booth Estate Agents Wandsworth! To leave a new review of Bullman Booth Estate Agents Wandsworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bullman Booth Estate Agents Wandsworth