Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
Quite good on marketing and finding prospective buyers but once a sale agreed follow up is poor. One buyer fell off as there had been no contact at the point where we were waiting to exchange contracts. He had not contacted his solicitor and until I insisted that Seymours make contact to find out what the delay was they had done nothing. It turned out he had been made redundant. Then when a new buyer was found, considering we were paying Seymours it was the buyer who was dictating dates because at the last minute Seymours told us he had to give 2 months notice on his rented property. Again it nearly fell through. A suggested option to make it go through quicker was that I pay 1/2 a months rent, £600 to the buyer. When I suggested Seymours put that money up so they get their 3500 commission they were not interested.
keep on top of the sale and work in the interest of the seller
Attached Files